Iceland’s #1 Craft Beer Launches “Einstök Icelandic Adventure Six-Pack Getaway” Sweepstakes
AKUREYRI, Iceland – May 1, 2017 – Beginning today, the “Einstök Icelandic Adventure Six-Pack Getaway” will allow fans to enter to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Iceland featuring a six-pack of experiences. Interested adventurers can enter beginning today on the official Einstök Facebook page and can earn up to three additional entries by sharing with their Facebook friends. Entries will be accepted from May 1, 2017, to July 31, 2017. The winner will be announced in early August.
“For many people, their first taste of Iceland comes from a bottle, glass or can of Einstök,” said Gudjon Gudmundsson, Managing Director of Einstök Ölgerð. “Our fans have told us that they dream of visiting Iceland and we always encourage that. We look forward to helping someone do that with this contest.”
THE GRAND PRIZE TRIP, TO BE TAKEN IN OCTOBER 2017, WILL INCLUDE A “SIX-PACK” OF EXPERIENCES:
- AIR: Roundtrip biz airfare from the official airline partner, WOW air, along with accommodations for five days, four nights, and custom backpacks filled with Einstök gear.
- FEAST: An Einstök pairing dinner, followed by a lively tour of local nightlife with the Reykjavik Insiders.
- FIRE: An epic helicopter tour of Iceland’s most famous volcano, Eyjafjallajökull.
- ICE: A snowmobiling tour on one of Iceland’s massive glaciers.
- EARTH: A relaxing afternoon soaking and rejuvenating in a geothermal spa.
- GOLD: A tour of Iceland’s top natural wonders on the Golden Circle, featuring the historic Thingvellir National Park, the awe-inspiring Gullfoss waterfalls and the surreal Geysir hot springs.
In addition, there will be a weekly drawing, taken from entrants who share the contest with Facebook friends, which will reward a fan with a selection of Einstök gear. No purchase is required for entry, but the contest is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older, as of date of entry.
About Einstök Ölgerð
Located just 60 miles south of the Arctic Circle in the fishing port of Akureyri, Iceland, the Einstök Brewery taps the purest water on Earth to create its craft ales. At present, Einstök brews Icelandic White Ale, Icelandic Arctic Pale Ale, Icelandic Toasted Porter, the new Wee Heavy Scotch Ale and two seasonal brews: Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale and Icelandic Doppelbock. Visit the Ale Locator and follow Einstök on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Drink. Conquer. Repeat.
About WOW air
The airline services 31 destinations across Europe and North America including Dublin, London, Paris, Berlin, and Copenhagen. Established in November 2011 by Icelandic entrepreneur Skúli Mogensen, the purple airline currently operates six Airbus A321 aircraft and recently purchased four. WOW air´s fleet also consists of three Airbus A330-300 planes and two A 320-200 planes. By the end of 2017 the fleet will consist of 17 aircraft with the average age of the whole fleet only 2.5 years. For additional information and bookings please visit www.wowair.com.